By Michael P. Lesser
Advances in Marine Biology has been supplying in-depth and up to date reports on all features of marine biology considering that 1963 -- over forty five years of exceptional insurance! The sequence is recognized for either its excellence of experiences and enhancing. Now edited by way of Michael Lesser, with an across the world well known Editorial Board, the serial publishes in-depth and up-to-date content on quite a lot of topics that will attract postgraduates and researchers in marine biology, fisheries technological know-how, ecology, zoology, and organic oceanography.
- Rated "Number 1" within the hugely aggressive type of Marine & Freshwater Biology by way of ISI within the 2000 ISI journals quotation report
- Maintains an influence issue of 3.37, the top within the field
- Series good points over 35 years of insurance of the research
Read Online or Download Advances in Marine Biology: 59 PDF
Similar marine biology books
The shift clear of the administration of person assets to the wider viewpoint of ecosystems is not any longer constrained to academia and imagine tanks the place it first started; the atmosphere paradigm is also starting to take root in govt coverage and courses. This quantity offers cutting edge and well timed ways for making improvements to and maintaining socioeconomic advantages from LMEs.
With the appearance of zebrafish as a version approach, the advance and development of muscle in fish has develop into an ever extra very important method. This quantity, within the carrying on with Fish body structure sequence, focuses consciousness on muscle from the genetics of muscle improvement to software of muscle progress styles to aquacultural creation.
With over 70 species nonetheless populating the world’s oceans after nearly 500 million years, hagfishes are crucial benthic organisms that play a necessary function in realizing the evolutionary origins of vertebrate lifestyles and the upkeep of the oceanic environment. Hagfish Biology is an extended late e-book for speaking and furthering research on those particular animals.
The presence of concentrations of natural elements and cations in sea water is an issue of accelerating situation to the water undefined, environmentalists and most people alike. there's a danger of attainable healthiness risks to either human, fish and crustacea. incidence, Toxicity and research of Marine Biota discusses bioaccumulation in biota in addition to incidence and research of toxicants in biota.
- Biology of Perch
- Biology of Polar Benthic Algae (Marine and Freshwater Botany)
- Marine Enzymes Biotechnology: Production and Industrial Applications, Part I - Production of Enzymes: 78 (Advances in Food and Nutrition Research)
- Fish Physiology: Fish Biomechanics: 23
- Marine Renewable Energy Technology and Environmental Interactions (Humanity and the Sea)
Extra info for Advances in Marine Biology: 59
Advances in Marine Biology: 59 by Michael P. Lesser